With targeted impulses and bold ideas, we advise and train companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts. Do you want to join our team? Then read on!
To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You inspire our client organizations in consulting and through individual coaching to successfully set up agile. In doing so, you draw on a broad spectrum of experience and best practices to find custom-fit solutions.
- You will analyze customer requirements, identify areas for improvement, and fearlessly champion agile transformation.
- You develop and optimize agile business processes, contribute your ideas and coach the teams as well as individual employees throughout the transformation.
- In doing so, you not only light the fire for agile values, but also fuel it every day with your enthusiasm and continuous support.
What awaits you with us
- We offer an appreciative, energetic and stable environment full of exceptional people.
- Are you looking for long-term prospects? Perfect, so are we! With attractive career options and the chance for further training in other areas, you will find us a reliable partner for your development.
- We practice what we preach: In keeping with the values we communicate to our customers, we live an open feedback culture. After all, differences of opinion, mistakes and challenges offer us the opportunity to grow beyond ourselves. Be brave, try out new things, step out of line sometimes and learn valuable lessons from it!
- With us, you get room to develop - use it! Your individual strengths and interests are the perfect complement to our unique corporate sound. Do you have exciting ideas or want to drive your own project forward? Then we will be happy to support you!
- New experiences are always a benefit: You want to train in other areas such as ITIL, DevOps, IREB or ISTQB and also coach on these topics? We make it possible. Exactly how it fits your career and your interests.
We look forward to seeing you
- Drive: You bring passion and fun to agile topics. You know what you want, speak your mind honestly and have a real desire to make a difference.
- Presentation skills: you enjoy standing in front of people, staying relaxed and appearing professional.
- Communication talent: You have the ability to inspire others and to communicate complex issues in an understandable way. You are able to recognize any resistance with confidence and have the sensitivity to turn it into readiness for action.
- Thinking: You work independently, structured and customer-oriented.
- Project experience: You have already worked on projects in one or more companies and know what makes projects successful.
- Expertise: Ideally, you already have some Scrum or other Agile certifications and experience with agile structures. But certifications are not a must - if you fit in with us, we will personally make you fit for the job!
- Very good German and English skills as well as willingness to travel - because you advise international teams and organizations throughout Germany.
What else do you need to know?
- We like to talk about SERVIEW as a total work of art of individuality. Because everyone is different. Because that's the case, and because different things are relevant to you than to other people, we don't hand out 08/15 goodies that everyone:r "kind of likes a little". Instead, we talk to you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Ask them by mail or on the phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.