With targeted impulses and bold ideas, we advise and train companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts. Do you want to join our team? Then read on!
To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You inspire our client organizations in consulting and through individual coaching to successfully set up their service management. In doing so, you draw on a broad spectrum of experience and best practices to find solutions that fit.
- You aptly analyze customer requirements, identify potential for improvement, and fearlessly advocate for the best solution to meet your organization's needs.
- You develop and optimize business processes, contribute your experience and coach departments as well as individual employees.
- In doing so, you will also constantly expand your own horizons and actively exchange knowledge with your colleagues.
What awaits you with us
- We offer an appreciative, energetic and stable environment full of exceptional people.
- Are you looking for long-term prospects? Perfect, so are we! With a high level of involvement in our company, exciting career options and the chance for further training in additional subject areas, you will find us a reliable partner for your future path.
- We practice what we preach: In keeping with the values we communicate to our customers, we live an open feedback culture. After all, differences of opinion, mistakes and challenges offer us the chance to grow beyond ourselves.
- With us, you get room to develop - use it! Your individual strengths and interests are the perfect complement to our unique corporate sound. Do you have unusual ideas, want to operate internationally or drive your own project forward? Then we will be happy to support you!
- New experiences are always an asset: you want to learn about other areas such as PRINCE2®Agility or Risk Management and also coach you on these topics? We make it possible. Exactly how it fits your career and your interests.
We look forward to seeing you
- Drive: You bring passion and fun to challenges. You know what you want, speak your mind honestly and are eager to share your knowledge.
- Presentation skills: you enjoy standing in front of people, staying relaxed and appearing professional.
- Communication talent: You have a gift for inspiring others and communicating complex issues in an understandable way. You are able to recognize any resistance with confidence and have the sensitivity to turn it into readiness for action.
- Thinking: You work independently, customer-oriented and on your own responsibility.
- Project experience: From several years of professional experience, you bring expertise in service management as well as consulting experience - you know what makes projects successful.
- Proven expertise: Ideally, you already have some ITIL certificates. But official certifications are not a must - if you fit in with us, we will personally make you fit for the job!
- Very good German and English skills as well as willingness to travel - because you advise international teams and organizations throughout Germany.
What else do you need to know?
- We like to talk about SERVIEW as a total work of art of individuality. Because everyone is different. Because that's the case, and because different things are relevant to you than to other people, we don't hand out 08/15 goodies that everyone:r "kind of likes a little". Instead, we talk to you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
Sounds great? It is!
Then let's talk!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the above address, or by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.