With targeted impulses and bold ideas, we advise and train companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts. Do you want to join our team? Then read on!
To the application form
For that you get up every morning
- You engage your training participants by conducting agile trainings, especially for prospective Scrum Masters and Product Owners. To do this, you don't give boring lectures, but use our interactive SERVIEW Workbook Principle® - in presence or live online format.
- You contribute your ideas and develop new trainings for our portfolio. In this way, you enable our participants to achieve the best possible upskilling.
- You design new training materials and further develop existing material. In doing so, you pay particular attention to the correctness and practicality of all content.
What awaits you with us
- We offer you an appreciative, energetic environment full of exceptional people.
- You want to use your potential for excellent development prospects? Perfect, because your strengths are also our assets. That's why we offer you attractive career options that match your ambitions.
- We practice what we preach: In keeping with the values we impart to our participants, we live an open feedback culture. After all, differences of opinion, mistakes and challenges offer us the chance to grow beyond ourselves.
- With us you get room to develop - use it! Your individual strengths and interests are the perfect complement to our unique corporate sound. Do you have exciting ideas or want to push your own project? Then we will be happy to support you!
- New experiences are always an asset: You want to learn more about other topics like DevOps, Scrum or ISTQB and lead corresponding trainings? We make it possible. Exactly how it fits your career and your interests.
We look forward to that with you
- Drive: You bring passion and fun, speak your mind honestly and have a real desire to make a difference.
- Communication skills: You have the ability to inspire others and to communicate complex issues in an understandable way.
- Preference for the spotlight: You like to stand in front of other people, stay relaxed and appear professional.
- Thinking: You work independently, structured and customer-oriented.
- Expertise: Ideally, you already have some Scrum certificates and have perhaps already shown what you are capable of in initial training sessions. But that's not a must - if you fit in with us, we'll make you fit for the job ourselves!
- Very good German and English skills as well as willingness to travel for the classroom trainings - because you train not only German but also international teams throughout Germany.
What else do you need to know?
- We like to talk about SERVIEW as a total work of art of individuality. Because everyone is different. Because that's the case, and because different things are relevant to you than to other people, we don't hand out 08/15 goodies that everyone "kind of likes a bit". Instead, we talk to you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they fit you perfectly, not just somehow.
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Ask us by mail or on the phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80