SERVIEW is passion in action! We advise and train companies and people in the use of management methods. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts!
To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You are a competent contact person for our customers, identifying and processing customer inquiries and concerns.
- You will work closely with our Sales Managers and support them in all strategic and organizational tasks.
- You create quotations and order confirmations in consultation with the Sales Managers
- You maintain all relevant sales information in our ERP system.
- You coordinate orders and training appointments with our customers.
What you can expect from us
- You'll find an appreciative, energetic environment full of exceptional people and an open feedback culture.
- Are you looking for a long-term cooperation? Perfect, so are we! We offer you a permanent position right from the start.
- With us, you get room to develop - take advantage of it! Do you have exciting ideas? We are looking forward to it!
- You will receive a variety of benefits: attractive remuneration, company pension plan, vacation entitlement of 30 days, structured training, flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, and much more.
- But what is much more important is that because everyone is different and different things are important to everyone, we sit down with you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
We look forward to seeing you
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have an equivalent professional qualification and ideally have initial professional experience in internal sales. Career changers are also equally welcome, because we make you fit for the job!
- You are a personality with a pleasant manner on the phone as well as customer-oriented thinking and acting.
- You work independently and consider yourself a team player.
- You have a quick grasp of things. You enjoy working systematically.
- You are able to conduct customer meetings in German and English and feel confident in using Microsoft Office products.
What else do you need to know?
- We like to talk about SERVIEW as a total work of art of individuality. Because everyone is different. Because that's the case, and because different things are relevant to you than to other people, we don't hand out 08/15 goodies that everyone:r "kind of likes a little". Instead, we talk to you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the above address, or by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.