To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You actively acquire new customers and identify new potentials in our existing customer base
- They promote customer loyalty and intensify existing business relationships.
- You are able to position our entire training portfolio.
- You calculate and prepare quotations and follow up on them proactively.
- They ensure optimal customer service from pre-sales to after-sales.
What you can expect from us
- You'll find an appreciative, energetic environment full of exceptional people and an open feedback culture.
- Are you looking for a long-term cooperation? Perfect, so are we! We offer you a permanent position right from the start.
- With us, you get room to develop - take advantage of it! Do you have exciting ideas? We are looking forward to it!
- You will receive a wide range of benefits from us: attractive remuneration, company pension scheme, vacation entitlement of 30 days, structured induction, flexible working hours, home office and much more.
- But what is much more important is that because everyone is different and different things are important to everyone, we sit down with you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
We look forward to seeing you
- You are on fire for sales.
- You don't need a variable pay component to be successful.
- You can advise our customers in German and English.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have an equivalent professional qualification and ideally have sound professional experience in field sales.
- Knowledge in the area of Best Management Practice Frameworks (ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, SCRUM, etc.) is desirable. But that is not a must - if you fit in with us, we will make you fit for the job!
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the above address, or by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.