SERVIEW is passion in action! We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts. Do you want to rock the business world with us? Then read on!
To the application form
For that you get up every morning
- As part of our development team, you will be centrally involved in the requirements analysis, planning and implementation of tool solutions. You will work closely with developers and application experts.
- You implement customer-specific configurations and customizations in the implementation of ITSM tools.
- You design and script workflows, customize masks and configure forms.
- You competently support the project management in technical and content-related questions concerning the ITSM platform.
- You design, develop and test interfaces to business critical applications of your customers.
- You support both your projects and your team in continuous improvement.
What awaits you with us
- We offer you an appreciative, energetic and stable environment full of extraordinary people with an open feedback culture. Be brave, try new things, step out of line and learn valuable lessons!
- Are you looking for long-term prospects? Perfect, and so are we! With attractive career options and the chance for further training in additional areas, you'll find us a reliable partner for your development. Do you have exciting ideas or want to drive your own project forward? Then we will be happy to support you!
- Instead of 08/15 goodies that everyone "kind of likes a little bit", we talk to you about individual benefits for the points that are important to you personally. And we do it in such a way that they fit you perfectly, not just somehow.
We look forward to that with you
- Previous experience: You are familiar with software development and have already worked in this field.
- API love: you have initial work experience in interface integration and design (e.g. REST, GraphQL, gRPC) and are eager to build on your skills.
- Object Orientation: object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns will get your heart pumping.
- Web Focus: You bring experience in developing web applications using at least one well-known web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- T-shape mentality as a bonus: Ideally, you've already had some experience in service management - if not, we'll have no problem getting you up to speed.
Sounds great? It is!
Sounds exciting? Then let's talk!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? Then get in touch, also by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.