SERVIEW is passion in action! We advise and train companies and people in the use of management methods. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts!
To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- As part of our development team, you will participate in requirements analysis, planning and implementation of solutions (e.g. based on Atlassian or ServiceNow) and work closely with other developers and application experts.
- With your know-how you make an important contribution to all phases of the development life cycle.
- You will develop individual customizations (configuration and customizing) as well as interfaces to other business-critical applications and support us in continuous improvement.
What awaits you with us
- We offer you an appreciative, energetic and stable environment full of exceptional people with an open feedback culture. Be brave, try new things, step out of line and learn valuable lessons at
- Are you looking for long-term prospects? Perfect, so are we! With attractive career options and the chance for further training in additional subject areas, you will find us a reliable partner for your development. Do you have exciting ideas or want to drive your own project forward? Then we will be happy to support you!
- Instead of 08/15 goodies that everyone "kind of likes a little bit", we talk to you about individual benefits for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally suit you, not just somehow.
We look forward to seeing you
- Ideally, you have completed a technical or scientific degree or have completed suitable vocational training.
- You bring practical experience in software development and Java development.
- You are familiar with frond-end web technologies, interfaces and data modeling techniques.
- Your German language skills are fluent in spoken and written. English skills are an advantage.
- You work independently and in a structured manner. You bring with you the ability to work in a team.
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com. If you have any further questions, you can contact us by mail or also at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.
Or simply use our online application form.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.