With targeted impulses and bold ideas, we advise and train companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management. We have been around for over 20 years, but we are always reinventing ourselves. We have always been looking for personalities, not credentials: At SERVIEW, it's what makes you tick that counts. Do you want to join our team? Then read on!
To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You engage your training participants by conducting training sessions in various best-practice fields. To do this, you don't give boring lectures, but use our interactive SERVIEW Workbook Principle® - in presence or live online format.
- You impart new knowledge to your training participants with fun and method, give practical tips and light their fire for topics that are close to your heart.
- You contribute your ideas and develop new trainings for our portfolio. In this way, you enable the best possible upskilling for our participants.
- You design new training materials and further develop existing material. In doing so, you pay particular attention to the correctness and practicality of all content.
What awaits you with us
- We offer an appreciative, energetic environment full of exceptional people.
- You want to use your potential for excellent development prospects? Perfect, because your strengths are also our assets. That's why we offer you attractive career options that match your ambitions and your life situation.
- We practice what we preach: In keeping with the values we impart to our participants, we live an open feedback culture. After all, differences of opinion, mistakes and challenges offer us the chance to grow beyond ourselves.
- With us, you get room to develop - use it! Your individual strengths and interests are the perfect complement to our unique corporate sound. Do you have exciting ideas or want to drive your own project forward? Then we will be happy to support you!
- New experiences are always a benefit: Do you want to learn more about additional topics and lead corresponding trainings? We make it possible. Exactly how it fits your career and your interests.
We look forward to seeing you
- Expertise: Ideally, you already have some best-practice certificates and have perhaps already shown what you are made of in initial training sessions. But that's not a must - if you fit in with us, we'll make you personally fit for the job!
- Drive: You bring passion and fun, honestly speak your mind and have a real desire to make a difference. You enjoy taking on new tasks, topics and challenges.
- Communication talent: You have a knack for inspiring others and communicating complex issues in an understandable way.
- Preference for the spotlight: You like to stand in front of other people while remaining relaxed and appearing professional.
- Thinking: You work independently, structured and customer-oriented.
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as willingness to travel for the classroom trainings - because you will train not only German but also international teams throughout Germany.
What else do you need to know?
- We like to talk about SERVIEW as a total work of art of individuality. Because everyone is different. Because that's the case, and because different things are relevant to you than to other people, we don't hand out 08/15 goodies that everyone:r "kind of likes a little". Instead, we talk to you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
Sounds great? It is!
Then let's talk!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the above address, or by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 0.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.