To the application form
For this you get up every morning
- You will be responsible for the creation of consulting projects and the scheduling of our permanent consultants in our scheduling tool.
- You create reports about the current workload and availabilities of the consultants as well as reports about our projects (pipeline, ongoing, projects to be completed).
- You will ensure constant information management (capacity check, forecasting, status reports) and work closely with our Head of Consulting.
- You will assist with schedule coordination, provide basic documents (templates, presentations, etc.) to the consultants and contribute to the improvement of our project controlling with your ideas and suggestions.
What awaits you with us
- You'll find an appreciative, energetic environment full of exceptional people and an open feedback culture.
- Are you looking for a long-term cooperation? Perfect, so are we! That's why we offer you a permanent position right from the start.
- With us, you get room to develop - take advantage of it! Do you have exciting ideas? We are looking forward to it!
- You will receive a wide range of benefits from us: attractive remuneration, company pension scheme, vacation entitlement of 30 days, structured induction, flexible working hours, the opportunity to work remotely, and much more.
- But what is much more important is that because everyone is different and different things are important to everyone, we sit down with you and find an individual solution for the points that are important to you personally. And in such a way that they optimally fit you, not just somehow.
We look forward to seeing you
- You have a completed commercial training or comparable sound qualification.
- You have a high affinity for numbers and like to work analytically.
- You are very confident in using MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You bring a high level of initiative, work independently and very reliably. You see yourself as a team player and have a convincing appearance.
Sounds great? It is!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and the next possible starting date, at email@example.com - or you can use our online application form.
Do you have any questions? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at the above address, or by phone at +49 (0) 6172 177 44 80.
By the way: We're on first name terms with each other, but until we get to know you personally, we'll stick with "you" for now.