Agile Video Library
The unique Agile Video Library is the premium online reference and awareness tool consisting of 42 expert videos with over 5 hours of content on agile. The library was produced with the highest effort by SERVIEW and is unique in the world. All employees can refresh their knowledge 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, or simply look up content on specific issues.
- 42 videos
- Over 5 hours of expertise
- 365 days - 24x7 access
- Two real studios - no green screen
- Professional speaker / presenter
- Made by SERVIEW
We make this video reference work directly available to your company for 365 days via our excellent Learning Management System or as a corporate license. This way, you and your employees can access it at any time via the various devices (desktop, tablet or smartphone).
The Agile Video Library is your faithful companion, not only preparing you and your organization for the agile journey, but also staying by your side afterwards to guide you through the ups and downs of agile transformation. Best of all, we can brand the videos with your company and project logo for more awareness of plans.
In today's fast-paced business world, agility is the key word. To succeed in this dynamic environment, IT organizations must be flexible, responsive and adaptable. Our Agile Video Library provides the resources needed to do just that. Our Agile Video Library is a comprehensive collection of expert videos that cover the entire spectrum of agile. From the basics of agile methods, to best practices, to the latest developments and trends in the agile world.
With the right approach and resources, agile can revolutionize your IT organization. Our Agile Video Library is the perfect tool to guide and support you on this journey. Rely on in-depth knowledge and practical insights to successfully lead your team and projects into the agile world!
- New hire onboarding: Quickly bring new team members up to speed on agile practices and processes through the Library's comprehensive materials.
- Continuous education: Enable your team to stay on top of the latest agile methodologies. Give them access to the library to always learn current techniques and practices.
- Support in day-to-day business: For specific agile challenges, the library can be used as a quick and efficient reference tool.
- Standardize processes: Customize your internal agile processes and practices using the best practices available in the Library.
- Project planning and management: Use the expert opinions and practical examples from the library to make your IT projects more agile and effective.
- Preparation for certifications: If you or your team would like to prepare for agile certifications, such as Scrum Master or Product Owner, the Library offers valuable learning resources.
- 01 - Welcome
- 02 - What is agile?
- 03 - The VUCA world
- 04 - Agile manifesto
- 05 - Do Agile vs. Be Agile
- 06 - When are agile frameworks suitable?
- 07 - Scrum - the overview
- 08 - Design Thinking - the overview
- 09 - Kanban - the overview
- 10 - Lean Startup - the overview
- 11 - Scaling
- 12 - What is Scrum?
- 13 - Pillars and values
- 14 - The role of the Scrum Master
- 15 - The role of the product owner
- 16 - The role of the Scrum Developer
- 17 - Events - the heartbeat of Scrum
- 18 - Artifacts & Commitments in Scrum
- 19 - The Flow in Scrum
- 20 - Reporting & Visualization
- 21 - Agile Manifesto for Leaders
- 22 - Transformational leadership
- 23 - Other agile leadership styles
- 24 - Roles in agile leadership
- 25 - Agile culture
- 26 - Agile management tools
- 27 - Agile transformation strategy
- 28 - Building blocks for team empowerment
Agility in project management
- 29 - What is a project?
- 30 - Waterfall vs. agile approach
- 31 - Roles in agile project management
- 32 - Basic terms
- 33 - Requirements
- 34 - Merging project management with agile methods
- 35 - Control
- 36 - Risk situations in agile projects
- 37 - User Story
- 38 - Story Point & Planning Poker
- 39 - Prioritize requirements
- 40 - Progress measurement & visualization
- 41 - Plan & design agile meetings
- 42 - Closure
- Reliability: SERVIEW Video Libraries are written and presented by experts in their respective fields.
- Comprehensive coverage: The SERVIEW Video Library covers a wide range of topics, providing a comprehensive source of information and awareness.
- Easy to understand: The SERVIEW Video Library is produced in a simple and easy-to-understand language. This makes it easier to understand complex topics and quickly learn about a subject.
- Flexibility: The SERVIEW video library can be viewed anytime, anywhere. They can be played on different devices such as tablets, smartphones or laptops, which increases flexibility and access to the learning content.
- Time saving: Learning videos can save time because they are quick and easy to consume. Unlike reading texts, learners can learn more efficiently and quickly by watching learning videos.
- Personalization: Learning videos can be tailored to the learner's needs. Learners can skip certain parts of the video to focus on relevant information, or pause the video to deepen their understanding of a particular concept
- Get information fast: The SERVIEW Video Library makes it possible to access information quickly without having to search for it for a long time.
- Two real studios
- no green screen
- Professional speaker / presenter
- Each video with two camera perspectives
- Additional zoom
- Animated overlays
Well-trained employees are the key to success. Because only those who know their stuff can also act optimally and make good decisions.
In our trainings we impart the knowledge basics of established frameworks such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, Scrum and many more - and thus create a stable theoretical foundation.
However, it is just as important to be able to use the know-how actively on the job. This is what we enable our training participants to do: All our training courses have a high level of practical relevance - so that you can hit the ground running in business.